Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Qradips Show 14



1 - Searching for green sex onions - Chav & Daze
2 - I Like To Move It Lonesome Road - DJ Useo
3 - Take Five of My Favourite Things - Aber N. Stein
4 - Sue me if my big yellow taxi goes too fast - DJ Paysano
5 - sloop john river - Agent Graves
6 - Harley - Pilchard
7 - Shake Your Rump - Mambo Chutney
8 - Bully Blaster - Cygh
9 - Gloria's Ranking Full Stop - DJ Magnet
10 - Wild Side Chica - DJ Schmolli
11 - Foolish To Need Someone to Rescue Me From The Message - Kid-KO
12 - Only_When_Im_Bluegrass_hifi - Bigchin
13 - Natural shake the room - Soond Bwoy Production
14 - The Jig is Never Up (Drunken Sailor Mix) - Qubic
15 - Don't Let It Be (Medley) - MP3J
a. Lady Petrushka.
b. Do Useo Want To Know A Secret
c. Petrushka Rocks My Name
d. Ace Of Jude
e. Petrushka, The One I Love
f. Jude And Petrushka

------------------
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YQQHKY93

target="_blank">Download

No comments: